We are back to meeting in person! It will be held at our usual Day Meeting time of 10:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. on the second Friday (except holidays, see below) of the month, and participation by Zoom will also be available. Please check this page or our La Leche League of Tulsa Facebook page the day before the meeting for updates about how to sign in and what infection prevention precautions are currently recommended.
Our Virtual Meeting will continue to be held the third Tuesday evening of the month from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in our LLL of Tulsa Private Group. The Virtual Meeting is great if you like to discuss things in real time in a Facebook thread where it doesn’t matter what your surroundings look or sound like.
Details of planned meetings are below. Please check our FB page La Leche League of Tulsa for last-minute updates & cancellations.
Second Friday of the month. Planned 2023 dates are:
November 17 (Third Friday in case of Veterans’ Day conflicts)
Tulsa Central Library, Zink Family Large Group Study Room (201) from 10:15 to 11:45 p.m. and on Zoom. Sign in at this Google Form to receive details on how to get there in person or join on Zoom.
Here’s what happens at a La Leche League meeting. Babies are welcome! Support people are welcome — please have them sign in, too!
- Please read the La Leche League USA Release & Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement to understand that you take responsibility for any risks of in-person participation in the meeting. Here is CDC information about the higher risks of complications of COVID-19 to people who are pregnant or have recently been pregnant.
- The CDC website has this page tracking current COVID-19 numbers and recommendations for Tulsa County.
- For those who are recently exposed to or infected with COVID-19, here are CDC guidelines on quarantine and isolation to review with your health care provider.
- Disposable masks will be made available, or bring your own face covering to reduce risk of passing infection to others.
- Contact Ruth at 214-886-1218 for Zoom login information if you or your child don’t feel very well, or if you or your doctor have determined that your risk of complications is too high for indoor groups under current conditions.
Evening Virtual Meeting- Facebook
3rd Tuesday of the month 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Join the LLL of Tulsa Facebook Group.
*When you Ask to Join the group, please respond to the 2 quick questions.*
Currently scheduled 2023 dates are:
Need help now? Contact a Leader!